get out of bed as soon as I wake up (skip the snooze)
run FOUR times per week (in the morning…)
eat five small meals per day – 30:30:40 Carbohydrates:Fats:Protein
and for good measure, actively strive for Ben Franklin’s thirteen virtues:
“1. TEMPERANCE – Eat not to dullness; drink not to elevation.
2. SILENCE – Speak not but what may benefit others or yourself; avoid trifling conversation.
3. ORDER – Let all your things have their places; let each part of your business have its time.
4. RESOLUTION – Resolve to preform what you ought; perform without fail what you resolve.
5. FRUGALITY – Make no expense but to do good to others or yourself; that is, waste nothing.
6. INDUSTRY – Lose no time; be always employed in something useful; cut off all unnecessary actions.
7. SINCERITY – Use no harmful deceit; think innocently and justly; and, if you speak, speak accordingly.
8. JUSTICE – Wrong none by doing injuries or omitting the benefits that are your duty.
9. MODERATION – Avoid extremes; forbear resenting injuries, so much as you think they deserve.
10. CLEANLINESS – Tolerate no uncleanliness in body, clothes, or habituation.
11. TRANQUILITY – Be not disturbed at trifles or at accidents common or unavoidable.
12. CHASTITY. . . . . [be respectable]
13. HUMILITY – Imitate Jesus and Socrates”
_______________________________________ if at first you don’t succeed, try try again.
“Come give us a taste of your quality” – Shakespeare
My publicly stated intentions start with RESOLUTION. Active self improvement – love to live it. I’m keeping notes on this – any worth sharing will pop up here.